- 1 x carry bag with strap for easy carting off to the beach or park
- 1 x poly/cotton cover, machine washable, natural colour, light and breathable fabric, perfect for the Australian climate. The cover has a tie at the top, to ensure teepee cover stays perfectly in place and can be adjusted.
- 6 x wooden poles - super size, or 5 wooden poles for the regular size.
- 6 x wooden beads which slot between each pole at the top, to ensure perfect spacing (5 for the regular)
- Includes instructions to help you put your teepee together
- The regular is 1.5m tall, 1.53m wide and 1.34m deep. With the fabric lowered to the bottom of the poles (showing no pole at the bottom) the width is 1.34m taut.
- Pick up in store only on this product
- Please contact the team via email or call us for shipping details.
SPECIAL NOTE ON THE WOODEN POLES: Your teepee poles have been split on one end, so that they can be inserted to expand inside their joiner, for strength. Timber has imperfections and while some of the splits may appear to you longer than you think necessary, the split does not compromise the strength of the pole. It is unlikely that they would break, due to this split. A teepee pole would break if it is jumped on or treated roughly. Before finalising our design of these teepee's, we explored all our pole options to ensure consistency and durability, and after a thorough investigation with a research panel and our existing database of teepee users, the aesthetics and warmth of timber was a huge draw card. So please enjoy the beauty of the wood, the knots and the imperfections, they make your teepee unique, natural and ultra beautiful!